SORRY, WE ARE NOW CLOSED
AJ & all the team look forward to welcoming you all back when we can.
Please take care, everyone!
A Wiltshire favourite since 1825
Conveniently located in the centre of the busy market town of Highworth, nr Swindon, the Saracen's Head has been welcoming visitors and locals for nearly 200 years.
Visit us and you can expect a relaxing atmosphere, the finest wines, gravity-fed real ales together with exceptionally prepared, home-cooked food
- AA accredited pub accommodation
- Pub food served lunchtimes & evenings 7 days a week
- Sunday Lunch & theme food nights
- Wi-Fi, SKY Sports & BT Sport
- Close to the M4 and the Cotswolds
Tel: 01793 762284
For those who wish to stay a little longer, we offer excellent value bed & breakfast accommodation with 12 bedrooms, all en-suite.
> BOOK ROOMS ONLINE